Ответить в данную темуНачать новую тему

> >> Беглый обзор вертака Stanton T.120C <<, <писал на английском (постил на ТА, перевести не успел)>
star69
Forum expert
Listen to: Prog. Trance

This thread is just a subjective impression with no intention to convert the Tech fans.here's what i have to say about the latest addition to the stanton's line of turntables - the t.120c. have been using it for 3 days..

1) the looks: awesome! looks futuristic. at first i wanted my tt to look like a Tech, but after minutes of looking at the t.120c i loved every curve B)

2) the feel: rock solid. from tip to toe made from aluminium and covered with some resin-type protection. no plastic feeling at all. parts dont wobble around. its made for serious shit.

3) the sizes: its much higher than a Tech because of special support legs with a shock-absorbing mechanism. just like a car. it rocks up and down softly if you put some pressure on either of the corners. plus they stick to polished surfaces like glue. now thats what annoys me a little. you should put some effort to get the thing of a table to move it aroung. maybe it was intended to stick to a window or a polished cealing to save space in your room when your not playing. i dunno.. :huh:

4) the motor: power!!! 4.5 kg/cm of torque is a great thing to play around. slowing down or speeding up the platter by gripping the spindle is almost impossible. nevertheless higher torque means precise speed adjustments. tried & tested! starts and stops in an instance.

5) the pitch: smooth like butter. more enjoyed than the classical Tech pitch knob. the know itself is a pleasure to hold. +/- 8,25,50 % is everything you'll need.

6) additional features:- extra start/stop button on the upper left (for battle mode)- 33,45,78 rpm- instant reverse (and i mean INSTANT!)- line out- the best RCA cables out there. will last a lifetime- pitch bend buttons for those of you who are lazy as shite (+/- 6%) instant action!- start and brake speed adjustment knobs - very clever hidden

7) pitch stability: this is whats everybody concerned about. well i'll tell you one thing - i played 2 vinyls for 5 (FIVE) freaking minutes without touching the platter/pitch even once - and the tracks just kept on playing perfectly beatmatched! now i've been playing vinyl less than 4 days... :P

8) drawbacks:
- unnecessary rear power button
- sticky support legs <_<
- it doesn't have a built-it coffee machine lol.gif

Bottomline: 9.99 / 10.00
+Цитировать сообщение
Link

Extra member
Listen to: Prog. House

еххх)))) ну что тут можно сказать? а говорить собсна нечего, на них надо играть!!
Вертаки супер ;) после них даже на на 1000-ке не особо хочеться играть... smile3.gif
Я уже молчу про 1210 Техниксы... (потому что они посасывают манеха lol.gif )
Некоторый товар даже не требует рекламы, поскольку сам за себя говорит...
Вот эти вертушки и попадают в эту категорию товара smile3.gif
Стар69 Маладца! Техника то что надо!
+Цитировать сообщение
star69
Forum expert
Listen to: Prog. Trance

Техникс все-равно остаеться эталомон качества, надежности и простоты smile3.gif
Смогут ли Стентоны прослужить более 10 лет как 1200 .... :rolleyes:
+Цитировать сообщение
Link

Extra member
Listen to: Prog. House

Цитата(star69 @ 06.07.2006 - 16:13:03) *
Смогут ли Стентоны прослужить более 10 лет как 1200 .... :rolleyes:

Ну вот узнаешь ;)
+Цитировать сообщение
InaVal

Idol
Из: Киев
Listen to: Uplifting Trance

Выглядят по крайней мере они прикольно! smile3.gif Инфу не читал, ибо тока с экзамена по инглишу пришел - так влом! derisive.gif
+Цитировать сообщение
Ответить в данную темуНачать новую тему